martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Mùsica




The music means something very important for me, since every day I listen to songs from my cell phone or computer. I love that there are bands that play different instruments. The type of music that I like is the great part of rock and roll, metal, psychedelic rock, classic rock, a bit of techno and jazz.
In my life I have been to several concerts, I really like watching live bands and especially when they are the bands that I like, but I must admit that I am very curious and I like the idea of ​​going to see live bands of different musical style.
About four years ago I played a lot of guitar, I dedicated time and took songs that I liked, I also learned to play a little drums, but the truth is not so good because I do not have one to play constantly. Now that the years have passed I have dedicated myself to go to concerts and to play less guitar, I lost a little patience and motivation, but I hope someday to play again and learn the things I lacked to play songs that I like.

1 comentario: